Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, June 21, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DH!

DH had a birthday this week.
I pulled out my alcohol inks, some foil tape and glossy cardstock. I attached the tape to one side of the glossy cardstock and embossed the piece with my retro folder. Then, I applied the alcohol inks to the whole surface. It dries very quick. I swirled around some gold wax and it just hit the high points on the embossing.

I added a strip with gold embossed happy birthday, then added some brick embossed circles.
I enjoyed working with some different supplies - do you get in a rut like me and almost forget you have other media?
 
I hope you are having an extraordinary day and thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment