Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, June 23, 2013

COLOUR Q & CTS CHALLENGE

Colour Q has chosen a pretty palette for us to use.

Case This Sketch brings us this cute arrangement.
 
Here's my take on the two together.
It's hard to see the three flat backed pearls on the small panel,
but they are there.  :)
 
Click the links, HERE and HERE to see loads of other entries for these challenges.
Give one or both a try and have fun!
 
Thanks for looking!
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Holly, all the stamping is so pretty and backed with embossing! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love the colors you used. What a nice way to combine challenges.

    ReplyDelete