Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, December 15, 2012

TAGGING TIME

For many years, we purchased tags to put on our gifts and had to write very small to fit on the to/from information. When I really got going with the card making, I added tag making as well. Here are the ones we're using this year. They have lots of room for writing on!
All these tags took a little time to make but a lot of the colouring was done while watching tv. I wish I could say it was a Christmas movie but I seem to recall X-men or something. Yes, really.
This last photo shows my favourites. They have lots of room, were very quick to make and have a contemporary look of banners.
I hope you're enjoying the season, however you spend it.
 
Thanks for looking today!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice selection you have there Holly. The last set will make great book markers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. Thanks for the inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete