Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, December 6, 2012

STENCIL & PUNCH & DIE....OH MY!

Once again, I am pleased with simplicity. This card began with a scrap on my work table.
The top layer, before I stamped it with the sentiment, was a piece I'd put aside after flipping my stencil onto it. Whenever I stencil, after using it on my project I like to lightly mist it and flip it onto cardstock to print the negative. The print here is subtle because the colours used were so pale. The piece was stamped then trimmed and the corners were punched.
This was layered onto the dark die-cut square, which was then adhered to the card base.
 
Quietfire Design has Christmas goodies on sale!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment