Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TANGLED BEADS



I finally finished the necklaces using my tangled beads. They work well as pendants because they will take less abuse than a bracelet would. The beads are sealed with acrylic sealer, they'll tolerate raindrops but not a swim. Why am I telling you this? I want to give them away.
February 10 will be the two year anniversary for my blog. To celebrate, I want to give away a necklace to two readers. Just leave a comment saying you would like to win one and you'll be entered into the draw Feb. 10. If leaving a comment frustrates you, just email me saying you'd like one.

Thank you for spending time on my blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy doing it.
Have a fantastic and creative day!

6 comments:

  1. Both necklaces are beautiful Holly. I would love to own one of them (kind of partial to the top one) and I do enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beads look great. I love original jewellery and would wear either one, but my favorite would be the top one. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, as usual another keeper. Both, in fact all your zentangles are miniture works of art. I'd love to own one needless to say!
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Holly, you are so creative and as we've talked about it is difficult when we have so many interests, which one to focus on. From looking at the pictures I would have to say that picture #1 appeals to me most. Thanks for the opportunity to receive one of your works of heart.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your a talented lady and It would be a honour to wear one of your necklaces.. Deana

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both beautiful works of art. I, too, like the top one just a little more. I enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete