Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, January 23, 2012

CARE TO TANGLE?

A few years ago, I came across Zentangle. It is a registered trademark (can't do the symbol thingy) and you can learn more about it here.  At the time, it got my attention but I wasn't ready to jump in. Fast forward to now and you could say I'm in up to my neck. The scan shows my first sampler. There are literally hundreds of 'tangle' designs to play with.
What do you do with this? How about jewelry- I have beads drying and will be back with a finished product soon. I have items ready to be decoupaged.  I also have ATC's ready to trade.
Aside from having a beautiful, totally handmade designer paper to use, I get the added benefit that comes from doing the tangles- it's very calming. I like that it's very portable too.
If you have a look at the link I mentioned, and think you may want to try, check out their blog as well. They show lots of uses for this too. Use Google as well and you will have lots to try.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment