Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

YUMMY COLOURS

Check out the challenge colours today- they're all good enough to eat, or drink. I could drink my limeade while eating my pumpkin pie smothered in razzleberries and follow up with an espresso. :)
Okay, enough of that, here's my card...
This view will help you see the spritzed on white glimmer.

I hope you're tempted to play today. You'll find it all here.

Have a great day, no matter what.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Holly! Your scrunchy flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Holly! Love your layout. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! love the flower!! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, this challenge does sound like something to eat! And this is a yummy card! Thanks for participating in the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete