Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BIRTHDAY BUTTERFLY


My friend Rhonda LOVES butterflies. She is an awesome scrapbooker and butterflies often make their way into beautiful layouts. This girl does amazing wedding albums which she then gives as a gift to the happy couple. How special is that!?
She recently celebrated a birthday and I made her this necklace. There's a bracelet too but I forgot to get a photo before I gave it to her. As to photos- I know, right? I really need to find a nicer way to set up jewelry for photos. I'm thinking of making a display stand. Hmmm-stay tuned.

Have a super sweet day. I am off to play with the Colour Q challenge today. You can too, it's right here

Thanks for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment