Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, August 12, 2011

PUTTIN' ON THE SPRITZ

Can you see it? It's very subtle but there. I'm talking about the light spritz of purple ink on the base of this card. My spritz tool has not had a lot of use and I can't help but wonder why. It's the greatest little tool!
Screw down the marker so the inky tip is positioned over the nozzle and then squeeze the bulb. This forces air past the inky tip and makes it spritz.  Like embossing, it never gets old watching it happen, but unlike embossing, it takes lots of practice to control. That being said, some cards need a whole lot less control.
This would be one of them.

Thanks for looking today and I hope you have an incredible weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment