Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, August 5, 2011

BREAKIN' OUT THE BEAD BOX

Beading and jewelry making has pushed the card making aside for a bit. A very short bit until I figure out how to do both :) Cards by day, beads by night? Whatever.....
I'm showing you a heap of beads, needle and thread, ribbon, and the cardboard core from a roll of tape. After a few hours, this emerged.
A bracelet! Lots of shimmer and colour. Just like some of the cards I make :)

Sunshine today- yay!
Hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! You are a very talented lady. :-)

    ReplyDelete