Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, July 10, 2011

PROUD? YOU BETCHA!

My awesome little niece worked very hard and got her grade twelve. It's been a long time coming for her and we couldn't be more proud and happy for her. So, a card and a gift, and no, I didn't plan having them match  :) they just turned out that way.
I had the best time making this bracelet for her. Beads and wire are right up there with paper and ink for me.

Way to go Kiddo!

The card colours are the challenge colours at Colour Q this week.

If you want to play along, go here.

Thanks for coming by. Enjoy your day!

1 comment: