Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, December 31, 2010

LAST POST FOR 2010

This is it! A new year right around the corner, so this makes this the last post for this year.
I have really enjoyed blogging- I plan to continue. Hope you've had a bit of fun here too.
I can see now that I need to straighten the ribbons and maybe place the pinned circle a little higher. Only noticed in the photo- funny huh?

I have a folder on my desktop that I store my blog photos in. Once used, I move the photo to another folder so that I won't repeat it, because it could happen! Did I post that one yet, hmmm????? I would spend half my time asking myself that and then have to go looking- blah!
Why am I telling you this? I have too much in the folder and I'm thinking I'll share a bunch- now.

Some vellum and a white gel pen- soft results.

I remember spraying lots of water and using re-inkers but not much else :)

The flowers were stamped, the circles were punched and attached then grid lines were drawn. They're hard to see but there a lots of little dots drawn in too.


Just a bit of stamping and punching.

The rust card stock was sprayed lightly with bleach, dried well, then stamped with rust ink.


The challenge was t make a baby card and I am surprised to say that I really don't have any baby stamps. No, really! I saw a buggy done here  and blatantly copied it-- I mean, CASED it.
Copy and share everything.
Cute huh? I love her blog!

Okay, this is the last one today. I need to keep a few in reserve so I can share again tomorrow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment