Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

LAST CARD CAMP FOR 2010




Okay, as promised, the cards from the last card camp this year. Hope you like them.

I loved spending time with all of you who came out to the card camps. Believe me, I learn lots from all of you too- it's never just me telling you guys what to do. I bet it feels like that to you though :)

Thank you to all of you! I appreciate the support and I take very seriously the confidence you have in me.

Enjoy the coming days. May they be filled with glitz and sparkle, warmth and contentment.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Holly. I really enjoy coming out and learning new techniques. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete