Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, October 9, 2010

AGE OR BLONDE- YOU DECIDE

So, we went to Kamloops today. Had a wonderful visit with our son and my Mom. We also went to Walmart on our way out of town. I have a big Christmas project planned and thought I'd check out the Cricut cartridges and pick one up if it would help with the project. I found one called Doodlecharns. Very cute and had something for all seasons and holidays- perfect! Bought it and came home.

During the drive I had a fleeting thought about already having this cartridge- shrugged it off and of course, get home to find that I do have it. Really? Oh good grief!

So, I would like to know if anyone would like to buy a very cool cartridge. You can view it here
and let me know. My cost was $54.88.

Sorry, no photo today- just a little biz'. Anyone going to Walmart and can return it for me?  :)
I can't believe myself sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. Holly I am going to Kelowna on Saturday. If you haven't found a taker for that cartridge then I could return it for you.

    ReplyDelete