Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, August 7, 2010

TWO FOR ONE!

Here you go- two cards in one entry today. Both cards began with the same technique for the base. We swiped a couple colours of distress ink onto a craft mat, sprinkled on some Pearl-ex (one with gold, one with copper) and gave it a spritz of water. Then, we laid our cardstock over it, picking up the colour. Once dry, we stamped and coloured our images. Then, it all was covered with Versamark and clear embossed.
The bottom card had a couple layers of UTEE added to it and we did a cracked glass technique. You can really see the shimmer of the copper Pearl-ex on this one.
Remember to click on the photos for a closer look.
Another great play date with Kate.

Have a great weekend- hope you get to play!

1 comment: