Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, August 14, 2010

CHALK 'EM UP!


Here are two cards that show how you can do anything with baby wipe and chalk card stock, that you could do with any other card stock. The top card shows clear emboss resist done on the flowers. The bottom card has been dry embossed, sanded and inked. There has to be a name for that- if you know it, let me know. :)
The chalk, when applied with a baby wipe, acts like a paint and is permanent once dry. This allows you to do any techniques you'd like without disturbing the chalk.

Break out you chalks and baby wipes and have some fun. No rules, just do it!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment