Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, December 14, 2014

STITCHING AGAIN- COMPLETED BAG


Hi! I stitched up a laptop bag, which can be a tote for anything when not needed for the laptop.
I began with 4x4 inch squares, done Teesha Moore style.

After layering the fabrics and batting to make 4 inch 'pillows', I embroidered here and there. Then joined them together to form the bag.

Then, a little more random stitching with the yarn to match the crocheted gusset.

A closer look.

I love hand stitching and I love freeform projects, and I needed a carry bag for my laptop, so, WIN,WIN,WIN!

The other side.
This bag was probably 5 weeks in the making, and I totally enjoyed it. All of it made by hand.

I hope your day is awesome, and thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment