Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, October 1, 2014

FALL COLOUR & BLOG HOP

Hi Everyone! Happy Fall!  
Don't you just love the colours of fall? I sure do.
This quick card uses a stencil and a fabulous new stamp set from Quietfire Design.

Want to see more beautifully coloured and designed projects?
How about having a chance at winning a great prize package?
Sound good?

Then, hop on over to Quietfire Creations.
Today is day 3, so you'll want to make sure you see all the days of the blog hop.

Enjoy and have fun!
Thank you for your visit today.

3 comments:

  1. Nice stencil! The colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, your card is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it funny how we both used the same stamp on nearly the same day, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that is beautiful, Love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete