Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, April 7, 2013

CUPCAKES & COLOUR Q

This card makes me happy.
The challenge at Colour Q combines these cheerful colours.
 
The cupcakes and Happy Birthday are a set from Quietfire Design and it has one more stamp that says 'Let them eat cupcakes'. The pretty ribbon came from there too.
 
I've been busy sorting and cleaning in the craftroom lately, and have a lot more to do. I look forward to the creative breaks to share here with you.
Thank you for looking!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: