Tomorrow is the deadline for this week's Colour Q so I got busy this afternoon.
I used the embossing folder as a stamp. I inked up the side I wanted to use with a brayer, placed it over the white cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot. I had to add a few layers of cardstock for shims, to get a good print.
The flowers are die cut from white waffle paper, glued into stacks, crumpled and sponged with dye inks. All easy stuff to do, just takes a bit of time to do it. Worth it I think. :)
Take up the Color Q challenge here.
Then, I had a go with the left-overs and made some tags, or bookmarks.
The opposite end of the folder was used for stamping on these backgrounds.
Thank you for looking!