Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, December 30, 2011

A SMALL CHANGE

I am much happier with this card. I think it's better than just okay.All I added was more silver glimmer paper, a framed sentiment and some black leaves. Easy fix. Now, I'm happy to submit it to Colour Q.
Don't forget to check out the other entries at Colour Q.
Give it a try!

Happy New Year everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous creation---great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing with us this week, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! tahnks for joining us this week at the CQC!! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, you are right to be happy with it, Holly! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glimmer paper. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay you are right. I love the first card but your changes have definitely improved it. A beautiful card Holly...and Happy New Year my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great changes! This card really pops now!

    ReplyDelete