Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SATURDAY'S CARD

June 25th was six months before and after Christmas. It was also the day I would have liked to post this card. However, a yard sale, quick trip out of town and the fact that I made the card *yesterday* were deciding factors for not  :) (now there's a ramble for ya)
So, I hope you enjoy it today. Very simple- just coloured with markers.

Have an amazing day, whatever it is you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment