Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, April 30, 2010

This entry is 'Late to the Party'

This photo should have been up a week ago- I've had it that long.
This lovely bunch of cookies were made by a dear friend of mine from Pennsylvania.  She sent me a photo of different cookies she'd made one day and asked what  I thought. What I thought was "I must have some of those!"  I immediately ordered some. They are so pretty and they taste great. The 32 is for my 32nd wedding anniversary last month.
My friend J is planning an Etsy store and all of you can have these wonderful cookies too! She has many other designs as well. When she goes live, I will pass it along to you.
Have a sweet creative day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness. These are so very fancy and awesome. At first glance I thought it was something you created out of paper. Whoever your friend is,I wish her luck. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA... I am number 200 on your blog counter. Do I get a special cookie.

    ReplyDelete