Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Iris Fold without the fold...

When is an iris fold not a fold? When it's a strip of course! Looking for a use for scrap strips- here's one. Just lay the strips down as you would if they were folded. Easy peasy!
Other scraps look great as matching circles. Fairly quick- lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Holly, the card is great, something else for you to show me. I haven't done any iris folding.

    The blog is looking great, challenge is now to keep posting.

    ReplyDelete