This card was 'war'! Battle after battle to get anything remotely workable.It began when I wanted to use a piece of glossy card stock that I had done the brayer wash background to and discovered it didn't work at all. Too washed out and even but still good for stamping. So, I stamped it and die cut it and attempted to colour it with markers.
Nothing worked-the dark colours were too dark and I couldn't build up enough colour with the light markers. I even tried bleaching out areas to show lighter colours better. Nope-no good.
Finally, I put some Future Floor Finish and reinker together and brushed it on. Success.
The flowers dried a bit dark so I added FFF to a drop of white shimmer ink and brushed that on. It lightened the flowers and still allowed colour to show through. So, I eventually got components I could work with.
Future- not just for floors anymore.
I hope you find some arty play time today. Enjoy!
Very Nice, would like to see it "in the real" :)ReplyDelete