Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, May 26, 2012

BRAYER WASH BACKGROUND & COLOUR Q 138

These shoes! Not for me to wear but I love the colours.

This brayer wash background started with more mustard and then I added a little pool party which of course, gave me green here and there.
This works best on regular card stock (washes out on glossy) is easy and only a little messy. Ink up the brayer and spray it lightly with water. Then roll it across the cardstock. Repeat until the card stock is covered in colour. You can add other colours or keep it all one colour. Stamp over it, emboss it, the possiblilities are there for lots of play time.
Here is the sample tag:
All in blue-love it!

Don't forget to go have a look at the Colour Q entries. Lots of beautiful eye candy.


Have a wonderful weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Holly, I love what you did with the brayer! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over on the CQC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the pop of red with the bird, and your brayer technique looks great! Thanks so much for playing at the ColourQ this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete