Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, December 2, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKE

One of my favourite things about the new Snowflakes are the Buttterflies stamp set from Quietfire Design is the snowflake Merry and Christmas stamps. They go together perfectly to create a very delicate and pretty snowflake.
This card has a circle stamped background. So easy peasy and you make it exactly as it sounds. My circle stamp is a die-cut fun foam stamp and it works great with Distress Inks.
You can see the light spritz of shimmer spray in this close-up.
Here is a card I previously posted using the same circle background technique, done the same way with the same fun foam stamp.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment