Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, December 13, 2012

EMBEDDED EMBOSSED MITTENS

When I changed a card awhile ago, I was left with the strip of mittens I'd trimmed off. After stamping a few festive words in equally festive colours, I glued the mittens to the edge of the card stock. Then I embossed it and attached it to a card base. Looks a little windy!
The stamps are all from Quietfire Design and on special-go get some!
 
Thanks for looking today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment