Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, March 1, 2012

SCRIBBLE FUN!




I have another website share for you today and it is fun, fun, fun! Click on my photos to enlarge the images so you can see  more detail. Better still, go here and create your own. Yes, I'm sorry to say, I found another addictive place but I prefer to think of it as stress-buster play. Or, just scribbly fun.
It may be for you, it may not, but do give it a try.

I hope you have a creative and stress-free day!
Thanks always for looking. 

2 comments: