Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, March 9, 2012

BROCADE CARVING

So, honestly, can you stand any more carved stamps? I made this card to show the brocade motif I carved recently. It's clear embossed on the white background and lightly stamped (stamped off) by the sentiment. It goes rather well with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder.
Here it is, attached to the acrylic and a fully inked sample beside it. I love it!
I hope you may be encouraged to give eraser carving a try.

Enjoy your day and thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. OMG...I have always known you are talented but that brocade stamp is absolutely gorgeous Holly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Holly. I totally agree with Kate.

    ReplyDelete