Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, March 16, 2012

PENNANT BIRTHDAY

Can you tell I love tools? I'm a regular gadget-girl :) I think most of us are. Put a piece of card stock into an embossing folder, over a die or into a punch and presto! Most often, what we get is exactly what we expect but sometime, it's even better.

Like our stamp sets, some tools can sit unused for a time. I'm trying to use more of them these days. I'm also challenging myself to get out the unused stamps and ink them up!

It's a little like spring cleaning, only fun  :)

Have a super day and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Like!...Busy patterned card! But I like busy too! Will put this technique to use! :)

    ReplyDelete