Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LINES LOVE CURVES

The outside edges of this card had to be straight lines. There are so many different curves inside, it needs the hard lines to contain them! I think I took the design rule of lines loving curves to the absolute max. Some might even say I crossed the line  -ah, sorry, I had to say it :)

Whatever the rule, whatever the outcome, I had fun making the card while thinking about the sweet friend I made it for.

Thanks for looking and happy day to all of you!

1 comment: