Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, May 13, 2011

TWISTED EASEL TWO-FER

Why a two-fer? Two techniques!
One technique is the twisted easel design itself and the other technique is the spotlight embossing. Each technique is a variation of a previous one. How so?
Twisted easel is a variation on easel cards. Instead of scoring the cardstock straight across, you score it at an angle. Spotlight Embossing is a variation on Spotlighting, where the embossed design is matched up on the top layer, instead of matching a stamp design. If you've done either technique, hopefully it makes sense to you.  :)
Great fun- give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment