Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, May 8, 2011

A CARD & A COMMENT

Her birthday was a week ago so I can show you the card I made for my good friend M. Some tearing, embossing, watercolouring then add some ribbon and bling. Hand delivered to keep it safe and it was a happy birthday.

I wanted to share this little "find" with you. Sometimes, a little thing can make you smile when you least expect it. This is just such a thing......
....are you smiling? I think it's great advice too-
BE AWESOME
...love it!


1 comment:

  1. The card is lovely. I like the torn effect.

    The sales slip did make me smile. Really glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete