Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, May 19, 2011

TULIPS & SCOOTERS......WORKS FOR ME!

On a warm, beautiful day like today, this would be pure bliss. A relaxed toodle around on a scooter with a basket filled with tulips....perfect stress buster! Even better with a friend.

The scooter has been watercoloured using an acrylic block for a palette and markers scribbled onto it for the ink. I just picked up some ink on my aquapainter and coloured away. So easy and a very relaxing thing to do. The top piece of cardstock has been embossed with tulips.
Oh, and did you notice? The headlight on the scooter is bling!
Remember that you can click on the photo to see it a bit larger.

Enjoy your day and thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment