Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, May 15, 2011

PUNCHES, FOLDERS & DIES.......OH MY!

The only ink on this card is the stamped sentiment, background and some sponged ink on the flower petals. The rest of it is embossed, die cut and punched pieces.
A great way to use up scrap pieces and put together a card fairly quickly.

Thank you for your comments and interest in my little blog. While I don't require them to keep me blogging, I really enjoy your remarks.

Hope you find some creative time today.

1 comment: