Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, January 7, 2011

PINCH ME!

Two days ago, this truck backed up to our back door. See those boxes? They're coming in!

Those same boxes, now empty.
To make.......

THIS!
Two wonderful friends came by to help put in all the clips, shelves and totes.
(help nothing- they did most of it)


Now, I just need to fill it up!



This is it, all closed up. I still can't believe this is sitting in my workroom. From the first time I saw these in a magazine, many years ago, I have wanted one. And you know, it's everything I'd hoped it would be. Very sturdy and very well designed.
The plan for this workbox has always been with an eye toward retirement and eventually down-sizing our home. This will be my portable art room  :)
Now, back to organizing and filling this baby up.

Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

  1. I was and still am in awe over this amazing storage unit. I am greatful that you shared your excitement with Kate and I. What was the best moment (or moments) was at, different stages, of our setting the shelves up was us all leaning on your old craft table and just admiring it from afar.. I am pinching you Holly.. I want one now too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!
    I know where you'll be for the next....while.

    Can't wait to see this baby in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing this new cabinet!

    ReplyDelete