Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BAJA BREEZE- THE NEW BLUE

When Stampin' Up! brought out the new colour line last July, I struggled with it. I had to give up Brocade Blue which to me, was one of the BEST blues I'd ever worked with. Marina Mist was my first choice in the new colours and I used it, a lot. BUT, once I stumbled across Baja Breeze, the tale was told. I am in 'colour love" with Baja Breeze.  :)
What colour has caught you lately?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I like the contrast between the print and the other colours.

    ReplyDelete