Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, January 17, 2011

SANDED EMBOSSING

Just dab ink onto glossy cardstock. Get it on there any way you like; smoosh the ink pad directly, use sponges, solid stamps ot the acrylic block itself. That's what I did with my first two lighter colours. The third and darkest colour I added with a sponge, just a bit, here and there. Then, emboss and sand. If you sand too far, just add more ink and sand again. You can't mess this one up, can't do it wrong and can't help but enjoy the process. At least, I hope you do.

Take a minute and give it a try today. :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks so easy. My mistake was using brown cardboard instead of white when I originally did mine.

    ReplyDelete