Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ORNAMENT FOLLOW-UP

Using the stamp set and die set, I made the catalogue ornament in blue. It took me an hour from start to finish which surprised me- I thought it would take longer.
 Here it is next to the one made with a flower petal punch.
I like them both but I see now that the tulle is too long, it needs trimming.
Can you see these done in rich colours? Me too!

Thanks for looking.
Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment