Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HAPPY EVERYTHING!

A recent thrift shopping trip resulted in me bringing home a box of paints. Acrylic craft paints, fabric paints, oil paints, kids watercolour paints. Remember Tri-chem fabric painting? There were some of those too. Half the paints were dried out and useless but the rest will provide lots of creative fun.
This card used up the remaining few drops of fabric paint from three bottles. I just scraped them across my circle stencil using an old gift card. In a few places the colours overlapped- I love that!
Shown in bright sunshine, you can more easily see the colour layers. I love using fabric paint like a texture gel. It dries quite quickly too. I like it better on paper than fabric. All in all, a successful shopping trip and creative play time.
 
Thanks for looking and have an excellent day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment