Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, August 17, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Don't you just love the images and colour combos that Colour Q challenges us with? Imagine my surprise when I found a Bermuda Bay ink pad in my 'retired' ink bin. A happy surprise.
So, today I got 'busy'.
Busy, isn't it? Crazy busy for a fun birthday card!
The sentiment stamp comes from Quietfire Design but I'll share more about that in a new post.

Have an awesome day and pull out the bold and beautiful colours from it.
Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet! What a happy card!! Thanks Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my birthday I want a lot of happy's just like this card.
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and happy birthday card, Holly! Hope your August has been a good one! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea. I would have never thought to use the sentiment for the backgroud. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly your card would make anyone happy! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what a fabulous creation. Love how you layered all those colours of the sentiment.. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - great use of the sentiment as background, what a clever way to incorporate all those colors! Congratulations on being a ColourQ Courtier pick :)

    ReplyDelete