Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, August 19, 2011

MORE THAN SCRAPS


While tidying up my workspace, I came across a few butterflies that I had left from the previous card. I grabbed a card base that I had embossed last week and not used, and then pulled out some stamps. This card began with scraps and ended with 'cute'.
I also had a bit of a 'perception' change. The embossing folder used here has always been firmly embedded in my mind as a Christmas folder, think poinsettias. Really, it is just a densely packed floral folder. Now, I'm thinking 'all year' folder. That's the kind of change I really like. I'm sure I'm the last one to have seen this, but at least I've finally seen it  :)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: