Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

COLOUR Q CELEBRATION!

Today, Colour Q presented their 100th challenge. One hundred weeks! Amazing.
I've only been participating for a few weeks and can understand the appeal to take up the challenges. This is the card map we were given and we could choose the colour challenge from past weeks. I chose this one....
Very fall-ish but totally suits my mood today. Kind of serious and subdued but ready to shift into
party mode :)   Here's my entry...

If you haven't taken up a Colour Q challenge yet, I encourage you to do so. You'll have fun!

Have some fun today- thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Holly! Love all the texture you created using this fall color combo. Thanks for joining us for the 100th challenge at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours & textures you used. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Holly this is super!!! I love all the embossing. Thank you so much for playing with our 100th challenge at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete