Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

THE BEADS ARE WINNING!

This is the third necklace I've made lately and the first picture I thought to take. The previous two were birthday gifts, already given, so no chance to take a photo now.
About this necklace- check out the coiled beads. Too much fun! I bought a Coiling Gizmo and I'm loving it.
Here's a closer look-
I spent two days re-organizing my beads and jewelry supplies which should free up some card making time now.......if I can just tear myself away from the beads. They call to me you know :)

Have a wonderful day, whatever it is you do and whatever is calling you.

1 comment: