Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, October 18, 2010

STRIPED CHRISTMAS

I used up some strips from previous projects for the background on this card. It turned out kind of subtle with a flash of red.
Using your strips from the scrap bin goes very quickly. Don't think it will take tto long to bother- it'll be worth it and you'be surprised by how quickly it goes together. It's only a quarter sheet of paper you're covering. Give it a try- I think you'll be glad you did.

I hope you get some time to start your week creatively!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Holly. Don't have to convince me that it pays to keep your scraps!

    ReplyDelete