Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, October 29, 2010

HMM...DIDN'T THINK IT THROUGH

I love these colours but I don't love this card. Yes, it's true, you won't find perfection here. The technique is called shattered glass and it does look like someone dropped a plate and the shards are lying there. Okay, kind of a negative feel. So, to match colours, I add flowers. hmmm  Then I add a sentiment that I have always read with a positive feel. hmmm Do you see the problem? I feel conflicted when I look at this card. Am I trying to say life is filled with broken moments? NOT! SO NOT!  Not my intention but I think that's what this card says. 
A bit of a lesson here to think about what the card is saying and if it lines up with what I want to say.
So, today's card will require a little re-working. hmmm

'Til next time, thanks foe looking and have a creatively amazing day!

1 comment: