Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SPRITZ & BITS

A few days ago I decided to spritz some colour onto some white paper flowers that I have. So I made a bit of spritz using melon mambo re-inker. Sprayed that all over the flowers I had laid out on some white card stock. Once dried, I removed them and then sprayed log cabin (dark brown) Smooch Spritz here and there on the same white card stock. Very sparingly as this is very dark spray. Once that dried, I die cut and punched the card stock.  The petals on this flower were the scraps from the lattice die. The other pieces were punched. River rock card stock supports it all nicely.
So, there you have it- Spritz & Bits!  FUN!
Hope you have fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment