Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, August 12, 2010

AUGUST CHALLENGE

Our Hostess Club has a monthly challenge and this one was Christmas theme using only two colours. It actually was easier than I thought it would be. The first card uses bravo burgundy and white, while the xecond is concord crush and pear pizzazz. The colours do not show true on this page. Concord Crush is much darker, however, the detail of the embossing shows well.
Love the challenges and love these stampin' Gals- they're the best and my main reason for doing what I do with Stampin' Up!
Thanks Ladies- you're my inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment