Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, August 5, 2010

REALLY....JUST FOR YOU

Just playing with colour.
Smooshed some re-inker onto white craft ink that was on the back of a acetate. Clear embossed the whole surface. That should be the finished piece. However, when I went to use it, the embossing seperated from the acetate and the ink was still wet. What?
So, I took the acetate piece and laid it onto white card stock. Punched flower centers and attached the pieces with brads.
This time, the "fix" was quick and easy but I have had a few failures lately where the "fix" seemed to take forever and was really still a failure.  :(
Please tell me those are growth moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment